Friday, June 4, 2010

Sofia in Australia

I  kept on reading other blogs about Australia and this one deserved it's own post.

Sofia's experience in Australia is so awesome. The pics taken in her adventures on beaches, in Sydney and around Australia are just too good to describe. The surfing part of her life just adds more value to all that. At some point it becomes obvious that she's living a dream. Chilling, surfing, exploring, enjoying, living like there's no tomorrow... she and Paul understand it and not only that, they just do it. It's the way life should be :)

I'll definetly want to meet them when I get there.

Supercoolhappylove,
treaz

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading blogs of people sharing their experiences when they move and settle in Australia.
    I will continue reading yours. I'm very interested in languages (specially english) and cultures in general.
    Greetings from an argentine teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy,

    welcome around. :) Unfortunately I've been really lazy lately and no new info has popped up on the blog.

    Cheers,
    treaz

    ReplyDelete